13.4.15

[My Birthday Wishlist]*






My birthday is getting closer, just 2 weeks away! So, like every year, this is my wishlist to help friends and family who haven´t given it my thought. I make their life easier and I make sure I get something I actually want!
Most of the photos below come from Asos and you can shop the item clicking on the photo directly (I got a bit carried away with the Summer dresses, I know!)
For more ideas, please check my Amazon Wishlist and my Not on the Hightstreet wishlist.

Se acerca mi cumpleaños, ¡ya sólo quedan 2 semanas! Asi que, como cada año, esta es mi lista de deseos para ayudar a amigos y familiares que no tienen mucha idea de qué regalarme. Les hago las cosas más fáciles ¡y así me aseguro de recibir cosas que realmente quiero!
La mayoría de las fotos de aquí abajo son de cosas de Asos y se puede acceder a la tienda pinchando en la foto para comprar directamente.
Para más ideas, echadle un vistazo a mi lista de deseos de Amazon y a la de Not on the Highstreet.






SHARE:

3 comments

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig