17.6.15

[Self / Fake tan tips and products]*






It is almost Summer, less than a week to go! That means holidays and hopefully sun, beach and swimwear.
If you live in a not very sunny country (like me for example, we're still waiting for some sun to hit London...), the time to wear a bikini/swimsuit in public can be something to worry about, not only from a fit/body shape point of view, but also because my skin is so pale that I'm afraid of reflecting the sun rays and blinding people.
Easy accessible solution for this? Self/fake tan
I have been using it for about 4 years now and I love the results. It amazes me that some people around me have never used it yet, often because they get the idea that they will look orange or patchy. That can happen if you don't prep your skin or if you're not very good at applying the product, but, with all the brand and options out there today (mist, spray, cream, gel, lotion, wipes, mousse...), you just have to find the one that is right for you.
Below you can see some of the products available as well as a selection of compact bronzing powders (perfect to finish off and enhance your bronze look!) and some of my favorite swimwear from the shops right now! (click on the photos to go to the online shop).

Ya casi es verano, ¡falta menos de una semana! Lo que significa vacaciones y con algo de suerte, sol, bañadores y playa.

Si vives en un país no muy soleado (como yo, que aún estoy esperando a que el sol llegue a Londres...), el momento de ponerte el bañador/bikini en público puede ser algo intimidante, no sólo desde el punto de vista puramente físico en cuanto a estar en forma y tener buen tipo, sino también porque ¡estoy tan blanca que reflejo los rayos del sol y la gente se me va a quedar ciega alrededor!
¿Una solución fácil y asequible para esto? El autobronceador. 
Llevo usándolo unos 4 años y estoy encantada con los resultados. La verdad es que me sorprende que a mi alrededor todavía haya mucha gente que no lo usa con la idea de que van a quedar como un dálmata a manchas naranjas. Eso puede pasar sólo si no preparas tu piel antes de la aplicación o si no se te da bien extenderlo de manera uniforme y, con la de opciones que hay en el mercado ahora (gel, cream, spray, locción...) solo tienes que encontrar la ideal para ti.

Más abajo podéis ver una selección que he hecho de los mejores autobronceadores que hay ahora mismo, otra de polvos de sol(¡perfectos para terminar el look!) y una más de bañadores y bikinis(pinchad en las fotos para ir a la tienda online).

Summer tan x ~ women's fashion style photography ~





Can't wait till summer <3





water | summer | splash | blue lagoon | island life | castaway | washed up | www.republicofyou.com.au





summer - beach - tanned skin - bestfriends - young, wild and free!

(Photos from Pinterest)

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Stunning pictures! I'm dying to get my tan on as I'm going on holidays soon! X

    Bioderma Blogger Event over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! I need to get a tan on too- these products look fab! xx
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also using one by Victoria Secret! you can see a picture of it on my Instagram!

      xXx

      Delete
  3. Buenas noches, linda! Será que aquí en el sur tenemos mucho sol que aun no me ha dado por probar autobronceadores... es más... ¡siempre me parecen demasiado artificiales sus resultados! Acabo de dar con tu blog y me has conquistado, me quedo por tus redes para verte más a menudo :)

    Un beso desde www.justforrealgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uii no suelo usar estos productos! Prefiero el son natural jiji

    Wanderlust60.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. es que en Londres sol tenemos poco y no me queda otra!

      xXx

      Delete
  5. Me han dicho que los de St Tropez son la bomba, tengo ganas de probarlo por que cada vez me gusta menos tomar el sol. Besos!

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig