7.10.15

[Instagram round up - A thousand thanks]*


A milestone has been reached, 1K followers on Instagram!
No fake accounts, no followers bought, just little by little in almost 2 years time. It does mean the world to me and I wanted to thank you all! If you're not following me yet, what are you waiting for? Follow me here.

Otro logro más, ¡mil seguidores en Instagram!
Nada de cuentas falsas o seguidores comprados, sólo gente que se ha ido uniendo poco a poco en casi 2 años. Significa mucho para mí ¡y queria daros las gracias a todos! y si aún no me sigues, ¡puedes unirte aquí!


Beauty products of the day / Virgola feeling comfy on top of me / Henna tattoo / Mules frites at Belgo Soho


Holiday choices / pancakes with peanut butter / Sleep Virgola / Sunbathing


Glittery clown face paint / Holiday mood / Colourful Shoreditch walls / Home Slice heaven

Virgola selfie time / My new nude palette from Maybelline New York / Brunch at B&H Buildings / the crazy cat lady colouring book.
 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yayyy!!! Congratulations!!! I'm still quite a ways away from 1K, but hopefully I get there one day, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course you will, just little by little!! thank you!!

      xXx

      Delete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig